Welcome Friend!

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Currently I am a work at home wife to the hottest and hardest working man I know. Until we have children we have found baby place-fillers in our puppy Maybe, three rats Ollie, Dew and Dash, our two turtles Turbie and Cootie and a few fish who will remain unnamed (because I forgot to ever name them). I struggle with depression, anxiety and related issues. My struggles do not define me. I am currently on a journey to further my self understanding and invite you to join me.

3.29.2012

First Ever Seeking Sunshine Vlog! Seeking Sunshine Escaping Depression

 

 

4 comments:

Kasey Strong said...

You look pretty in this vlog. Oh yeah, you said good stuff too... :)

Geo said...

You're on a mission!

The McGraths said...

Love you Elizabeth! I've been in counseling for several years now. I have grown leaps and bounds. I have struggled with a severe Anxiety Disorder. It's been a long road but worth it because i've grown so much! My dad has always said that the best money he has spent in his life has been on therapy. It is expensive however, there are many times in my life when my therapist has carried my through difficult times. I may always have this "chemical inbalance" but I have no judgement very the trials I have had or how I've had to deal with them. I am with you on this journey. I can't express to you enough how awesome you are! I'm so proud of the woman you have become. You are strong and you can do/accomplish hard things. Love you so much and so does your Heavenly Father!

Bizz said...

One of my doctors once told me that depression and anxiety are found always in the wisest and brightest! I'm glad to be in such good company :)