Welcome Friend!

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Currently I am a work at home wife to the hottest and hardest working man I know. Until we have children we have found baby place-fillers in our puppy Maybe, three rats Ollie, Dew and Dash, our two turtles Turbie and Cootie and a few fish who will remain unnamed (because I forgot to ever name them). I struggle with depression, anxiety and related issues. My struggles do not define me. I am currently on a journey to further my self understanding and invite you to join me.

4.05.2012

Keeping it Confidential

I want everyone to feel comfortable participating in this blog. I just changed the settings to now allow for anonymous comments. Feel free to share comments, topics and questions anonymously if it makes you more comfortable. Also, if you send me emails I won't disclose who questions, comments or topics are coming from unless you tell me you don't mind. I want to make this as comfortable as possible!

Thanks again! You are all the best!

No comments: