Welcome Friend!

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Currently I am a work at home wife to the hottest and hardest working man I know. Until we have children we have found baby place-fillers in our puppy Maybe, three rats Ollie, Dew and Dash, our two turtles Turbie and Cootie and a few fish who will remain unnamed (because I forgot to ever name them). I struggle with depression, anxiety and related issues. My struggles do not define me. I am currently on a journey to further my self understanding and invite you to join me.

4.05.2012

Vlog #2- Seeking Sunshine Escaping Depression

 

Thanks again you guys! You are all amazing.

Loves,

From your friend who Is going on 36 hours of no sleep so far...

Shout out to my fellow insomniacs!

3 comments:

The McGraths said...

fresh start. moving forward. Ahhhh that would make me crazy. So sorry!

Kenna said...

Where you go I go. Just wish you could ride on my shoulders like when you were three. Mommy's kisses used to make it all better. Glad you're searching.

Mom

Bizz said...

Mama, tears spring every time I read this. I love you. This journey is hard but I'm never traveling alone. I have the best support system. There is still so much happy in my life.

Love,
Your angel baby